Wednesday, April 21, 2010

NEW ME

Its almost halfway through 2010... I got alot of new music coming your way. Just shot my first official video with my OTB crew members. Signed a new manager and just loving my situation at the moment. Im not getting complacant tho. Got so much more to achieve. Im dropping my first official Mixtape ep... Just about 6 songs on 4/23/2010 so u only got 2 days to clear the space in yo ipods,pads,macs and throw away all of your old ass garbage music... Its time for a new wave. a new sound and Im bringin it. I made most of the beats myself just so u know... 2010 is gonna jump start whatever God has for me! lookin forward to it all. Got shows already lined up. And possibly a statewide tour this year... www.myspace.com/thisiscashier for more updates and follow me @ www.twitter.com/officialcashier Much Love Ppl

-$IER (CASHIER)

No comments:

Post a Comment