Sunday, November 29, 2009

Venting

I cannot stand people anymore. There are very few homosapiens that I can even stand to look at. People dont know what they want, how to act and they are very unstable. Even the ones you think you can trust. They are the main ones that let you down and stab you in the back. In my book you are guilty until proven innocent and thats a terrible way to look at things haha. Dont trust humans, cats or dogs. I wont even let a fish be in a bowl in my house when im not there. I keep a camera on the ICBINB ( I cant believe its not Butter) in the fridge. Even your girls will backstab you. They are the #1 culprits. So be careful my peeps. If you want real, cop my cd when it drops. Im working on my mixtape series: No Refunds Vol. 1 right now as we speak. This is your boy Cashier signing out saying, "If you wanna be safe, lock It Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment